SAFETY PROTOCOLS THAT WILL BE IN PLACE DURING THE 2020 BEST OF THE BAY
FROM CITY OF ST. PETE PARKS AND RECREATION:
. Follow all local and state guidelines
. Practice social distancing in the park, as a spectator, in restrooms, in concession line.
. No sharing of snacks or coolers (each person must have their own water bottles)
. No spitting, no alcohol & no pets permitted
. No handshakes or end of the game tunnels
***ADDITIONAL SAFETY PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES***
1. All participants and attendees must follow the health protocols outlined by state and local health officials
2. Only one person is to attend the team checkin and must be wearing a face covering.
3. Individuals must stay home if they have any COVID-19 symptoms and parents must take the temperature of their kids. Temperatures over 100.4 must stay home.
4. Our staffs will utilize masks or face sheilds
5. Please do not talk to referees or tournament officials without mask or face covering
6. Arrive to your respective fields 25-30 minutes before your game starts, warm up, play and leave the park immediately.
7. Please do not come early or stay after your game.
8. No trophy ceremony, pictures or group gathering after your final game. Only one person (Coach or Team Manager) must pick up the trophy and medals and leave the park with their team immediately.
9. Please adhere to CDC Social Distancing Guidelines at all times.
10. Parents / spectators must stay 10-12 YARDS from the touchline in the designated parents section at each field.
11. Mask or face coverings are required in this tournament for all participants and attendees unless you are actively involved in the field of play.
12. Everybody must wear mask or facial covering in the restroom and must wash hands with soap. It's also suggested to use hand sanitizers or disinfecting wipes after any touchpoint in the facility.
13. Players must disinfect their equipment between games.
14. No one will be allowed at the tournament headquarters or large groups of people under the pavilion. In case of rain or inclement weather please leave the park immediately and go to a safe place. Do not go to the pavillion or clubhouse area. We will contact you via all your CONTACTS LISTED IN YOUR GOTSOCCER APPLICATION.
15. It is the coaches and/or the team managers responsibility to make these safety protocols available to all parents & players.