Welcome new and returning families, the St. Pete Raiders hopes you will have a great experience with us this season.
General Information for the U10 age bracket
Team Size: 12 players max.
Practice: Twice a week, from 6:00 - 7:30 Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday, determined by coach.
Games: 12 games during the season played on Saturday (Friday nights if needed).
Game Day: 7 players vs 7 players, the goalie is one of the 7 players. There is no offsides at this level. Game play is two 25 minute halves.
Ball Size: 4
GYSA Tournament: 3 games after the regular season will be played at other clubs in Pinellas County. Normally 2 games on a Saturday and 1 game on a Sunday.
- Februrary 11th Last games for the regular season
- February 25th and 26th GYSA games
- Spring soccer starts in March 2017.
U10 - Twice a week, from 6:00 - 7:30 Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday - First practice in Oct.
Up to 180 mins with their Parent Facilitator/Coach
1. Team rosters will be drawn using the Blind Draw system per GYSA rules. Rosters will have a maximum of 12 players per team.
1. Provided that we have enough players to keep our teams as an in-house ( no travel ) program, we will play the games on Saturdays and if needed Friday nights. If we do not have enough teams as required to keep the teams in-house, we will join the GYSA U-10 travel program. If this occurs, games will be on Saturdays beginning the 1st week of November and continuing thru the end of February.
1. Game play will be 7v7 ( 6 field players and a goal keeper ).
2. Games played on Saturdays beginning 1st week in November.
2 - 25 minute periods with 5-8 halftime period. Referees will be used.