Welcome new and returning families, the St. Pete Raiders Soccer Club hopes you will have a great experience with us this season.
General Information for the U12 age bracket
Teams: Usually 3-4 teams for boys and girls
Team Size: 14 players max.
Practice: Twice a week, from 7:30 - 9:00 Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday (determined by coach & if space allows could be 6-7:30pm)
Games: 12 games during the season played on Saturdays.
Game Day: 9 players vs 9 players, the goalie is one of the 9 players. There is offsides at this level. Game play is two 30 minute halves.
Ball Size: 4
GYSA Tournament: 3 games after the regular season will be played at other clubs in Pinellas County. Normally 2 games on a Saturday and 1 game on a Sunday. Possibly a championship game as well
- Februrary 11th Last games for the regular season
- February 25th and 26th GYSA games with advancement to finals on March 4th & 5th.
- Spring soccer starts in March 2017.
U12 - Twice a week, from 7:30 - 9:00 Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday (if space allows could be 6-7:30pm) - 1st practice in Oct.
90 mins two times per week with their Parent Facilitator/Coach
1. Team rosters will be drawn using the Blind Draw system per GYSA rules. Rosters will have a maximum of 14 players per team.
1. Games will be on Saturdays beginning the 1st week of November and continuing thru the end of February. Usually will have 6 home games and 6 away games. Away games are at other clubs in Pinellas county.
1. Game play will be 9v9 ( 8 field players and a goal keeper ).
2. Games played on Saturdays beginning 1st week in November.
2 - 30 minute periods with 5-8 halftime period. Referees will be used.