2017 Best of the Bay
MARCH 31 - APRIL 2, 2017
Tournament Age Groups (Boys & Girls):
$300 - U8 (2009) - 4v4 Game Format
$375 - U9-U10 (2008-2007) - 7v7 Game format
$425 - U11-U12 (2006-2005) - 9v9 Game Format
***Non-Heading U12 Divisions Available***
$495 - U13-U14 (2004-2003) - 11v11 Game Format
***NOTICE TO COACHES***
If your U12 team has birth year 2006 players you MUST register for the Non-Heading division. 2006 (U11) players that are on teams that improperly register for a heading division WILL NOT be eligible to play. All birth dates will be verified at tournament check-in.
FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE - MARCH 12, 2017
SCHEDULES WILL BE POSTED BY FRIDAY MARCH 24, 2017
12 TEAMS PER AGE GROUP WILL BE ACCEPTED
Teams will be waitlisted once their age group is filled regardless of deadline.
The St. Pete Raiders invite you to attend to the 2017 Best of the Bay Soccer Tournament. Come stake your claim to be crowned the BEST OF THE BAY and dethrone last year's Champions. This is an FYSA sanctioned event and is open to U8-U14 boys and girl’s teams.
All coaching requests must be made in the notes section on the application or will not be considered.
Important Tournament Information:
- Gotsoccer approved tournament - Gotsoccer points will be awarded
- Open to all U.S. soccer affiliates
- D2/D3 Tournament, Teams will be grouped according to divisional play & seasonal records.
- D1 Teams may apply but application will be held pending "fair" competition.
- Recreational teams are eligible to participate.
- 3 games guaranteed
- Referee fees ARE NOT included in the registration cost. Teams will pay referees at the fields. See below...
- Team trophies for all division Champions and finalists
- Individual medals for all Champions and finalist players
- Local food & apparel vendors on site as well as custom tournament apparel.
- Online Application
- Online payment via Debit/Credit Card or check. Teams will not be considered for acceptance until full payment has been received.
- Refunds will not be granted once teams are accepted.
- Online schedule and score reporting.
Tournament Questions? Email: DirOps@stpeteraiders.com or call/text 727-488-3887
Each team will be required to pay half of the referee fees at the field prior to the start of each of their games. All teams are guaranteed 3 games. Please see the referee fees for each age group below.
PER/TEAM - PER/GAME
U8-U10 - $15.00 $10.00 U11-U12 - $35.00 $30.00 U13-U14 - $45.00